Monday, February 4, 2013

God's Plan.

Who am I to be?

What is my God given purpose in Life?

When will God show me the way?

Where will I be able to fulfill my goals assigned by God?

Why was I created into this generation?

I have been wanting to know for awhile now, what it is that God wants me to achieve in this life time.

After hearing a short story about how my friend was given some verses to show her what God wants her to do.. I wanted that too.

Selfishly, I started flipping through pages of the bible until I found something that I wanted to apply to myself.

Honestly, I don't know if this is what God wants for me but it does sound about right.

Matthew 5:14-16

"You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven."

I always pray somehow that I can become the light to guide others who stumble in darkness. Helping others has always been favorable to me and feel like a part of my genes.

I just want to keep praying that God be with me on this journey of finding what my purpose is to serve on Earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment