Saturday, February 9, 2013

So Indecisive.

I keep having to go back through my notes to figure out what I want to do with my life.

One minute, I want to be a nutritionist, the next, I want to be a food writer/photographer/blogger?

Just like the bowling alleys that have fences to guard balls from falling into the gutter, I feel like the ball who keeps going towards the gutters but eventually end up hitting the pins.

I thought I made it clear that I wanted to become a Registered Dietitian? But that did not go so well [even before it started] because it is heavily science-based.

I learned in my current Biology class that science is not meant for me. Math is not either. To keep on track to become a RD means extensive courses in Biology, Chemistry, and higher level math. I am not ready for any of that.

So what can I do then with my passion for food? I looked up the idea of becoming a Health and Wellness Coach? Sounds fun. I always thought it would be fun being a consultant type of person.

Now, I am thinking, studying Communication would be fun in college. Mass Media and Communication? Really? Where does that tie into all of my foodie goodness? Well, I decided I do not necessarily have to choose a major that is joint to the hip with food.

I may not be the best writer or public speaker but lately, I have been exposed more towards the media and how they work and it has caught my attention!

I could first get a Bachelors in Communication Studies and branch out on my own with self-study in food nutrition.

Sounds like a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment