Thursday, March 7, 2013

Life cannot be more peachy.

My pescetarian diet is going great!

I faced a minor bump in my life a few days ago, but it has been taken care of.

Just like those vision things God hits me with when I am usually driving, it came to me again!

But this time, it was an interesting perspective.

I am so consumed by the ideas of wanting to find the "perfect" career but God doesn't want
us to find permanency in this life on Earth.

We are only temporary. Why do we always get caught up with the idea we HAVE TO do this and that?

I had a talk with my friend last night over dinner and she made me reflect on what I have been doing that was unnecessary. For the past 3-4 years I have been glued to the computer screen trying to find the perfect career that fits me.

I have tried and tried but cannot stick to one thing. I then decided, why stick to ONE thing? This life is temporary anyways right? Why not try a bunch of different things? This kind of came into view when my dad said, "oh daughter, what are you going to do with so many ideas of what you want to do in life?" At first I just acknowledged that there are so many things I want to do in this lifetime!

But, ultimately, I want to praise God and serve him to the best I can.

A woman's role here on Earth is to be a faithful wife, loving mother, and servant to God. Growing up, I looked up to my mom, not because she had a fancy money-making career, because she was a housewife and a mom. I decided as a kid, if I did not have to worry about earning salaries, I would be a mother. I still want to be that mother but I probably would have to meet a super rich husband right? Nope, God provides in times of need.

I might go into "freelance" with no specific field or major! I want to be able to blog, write, be a food critic, photographer, nutritionist, pastry chef, and even do graphics and web design! I know it is a lot of different jobs but I know I can do it with the help of God!

I will start taking random classes at school that I feel like taking, it might benefit me in the long run.

Maybe some art classes, photography classes, writing/English classes. Get my certification and experience in baking! I am so excited- for this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment