Saturday, April 13, 2013

Make Things Happen.

That will be my new motivation. After some late night homemade mimosas, I had a wonderful conversation with a certain friend who I never thought I would have such deep thoughts with!

Wow, leaving my home to just get away from everything to L.A. is one of the best things I could have done.

I booked this flight for different reasons but it  has helped me realize that I need to get my head on tight and get ready for this journey.

Enough of... doing things for other people. I need to start focusing on MY LIFE. It's not about others anymore.

I know what I want and what it takes to get what I want. It's time to "make things happen".

My Checklist:

1) Move to Los Angeles, CA
2) Finish up studies at a CC and transfer to UCLA [my ultimate dream school].
3) Find a decent job, volunteer [serve the community], live life to the fullest.
4) Don't look back and just keep moving forward.
5) Eat whatever I want (:

There are many more factors that weigh on my decisions from this point on and many more checkpoints but these are the ones I can think of for now.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment