Saturday, February 1, 2014

So What's New?

Finally updated all (I think mostly all) of my information to current status. FYI, for those who haven't realized: I finally got an American name, yay me. My name is now Alexandria Hwang (as of August 2013) A.K.A. "Alekkz", I haven't really announced it to the world because I decided to keep it on the down-low.

Let's see, it is a new year and it is already February 1st, oh my. Where has time gone? 2/12 months of 2014 is flying past me! I have so much to do, so little time. Oh me Oh my. 

I created this post... for something but I cannot think of it anymore ... other than  I had a blast singing in a Karaoke room all by myself for an hour and a half with weird disruptions from weird kids thinking I was depressed and lonely (needing company). Uh no, thanks. With the exception of a couple drinks beforehand. 

Oh! Well, congratulations to me, I have quit drinking excessively as an Alcoholic (since my childhood days). Today was kind of one those "cheat days" as people call them. I did not drink too much so I'm okay still.

Goodness, I cannot remember the highlight of this post... oh wells. I guess I will work on sprucing up the rest of my past posts for now. 

Until next time (:
--Alekkz 

No comments:

Post a Comment