Friday, December 19, 2014

A Single Bloom.

... is all it takes to change one's life. Whether you are new to this blog or a lovely follower (whom I apologize for being so inconsistent...), I started this blog in spite of ranting and keeping record of how wishy-washy roller-coaster-y ... my life is. As your read, you can tell that there has been some temporarily exciting events that may have come to be. For the most part it has been painful and gruesome.

"So why is she here again... it's not like she keeps us up to date on what her life is about like she said she would?" Because this is my blog and I do what I want. Yep, I said it. Honestly, this isn't the blog I write so that people would find it inspiring? Nah. I just write a bunch of rand stuff.

What's new? Recently I just found out that I won't be graduating college in the upcoming Spring... Why? I somehow missed the part where it says I need 53 more credits to graduate whereas I looked only at the degree requirements for my major. Basically, my whole plans on re-moving back to California has been a bust. Take 105, scene 1.... I don't even know how many times I have tried to escape this dreaded place called Washington.. nonetheless Tacoma.

Next... I was about to go to the bestest rave a newbie girl can imagine but that was a fail too. I was planning on going to EDC Las Vegas and that's what a raver girl dreams of until TomorrowLand and the bigger ones in Europe haha. Within the states anyways... Me not being able to go is for another time to share.

Thanksgiving was a turnover... definitely declared war on my dad's side of the family... because they are just... can't even say.

Other than that.. I think things are going alright.. OH RIGHT... I totally spaced on what this post was supposed to be about!

Silly me... I guess that's another thing I should mention... I started my THC ways in life and woo, it floods my mind with inspiring/wisdom-filled thoughts.

I don't want to jinx myself but things seem to be turning a new leaf for me in life. I will have to wait a little longer to find out if it's too good to be true like it usually is... for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment