Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Here I am!

Is it just me or did others anticipate 2015 to be the beginning to a great ending? Not to say that our time is ending any time soon but ~ I have waited so long for my life to turn a new leaf.

I recently was referred to watch a documentary called "The Secret". One thing I took out of that documentary was the "Law of Attraction".


Pertaining to the idea that a person's emotions and thoughts can attract positive experiences to flourish in their lives. I have been trying to think more positively and I don't know if it has been working but things seem to be going well.

I put 2015 on a pedestal for the remainder of 2014 hoping it will be the beginning of a new era for me. Not even a chapter, a whole "era" is what I need in my life. Things have been so topsy-turvy that I am just sick to my stomach (metaphorically speaking).

Today is the first day of the year of 2015 and I am so glad to have put 2014 behind me so that I may be able to move forward. It's not about what other people think about me, how they can enforce rules upon me (mainly parents), or what I think about how people see me. It's time to be myself 100% without any exceptions.

I am a free soul to travel the depths of this world on an everlasting journey. This blog awaits my future trips on where life will take me.


Until next time,
XOXO Alekkz

No comments:

Post a Comment