Monday, March 28, 2016

Day 3.

I had my wisdom teeth surgically removed three days ago as of today and I am a little concerned with the fact that I am not in major pain.

Stories have been told and whispered into my ears about how getting your wisdom teeth extracted is extremely painful for the first couple days and usually the third day is the worst.


(a bit of swelling)

So far, I have only taken one ibuprofen a day to help with the minor soreness of my jaw but nothing excruciating has happened so far.

I mean I know I should be glad that I'm not in so much pain but I find it a little odd, it's not like I'm superhuman or anything.

Anyways, I'm still bleeding and that's the most bothersome it gets. I have attempted to eat half of my pho noodles yesterday, some broccoli and cheese soup (which wasn't as great since it was from a can), and my attempt to eat a corndog before all that was just ridiculous.

Luckily, I got them extracted (bottom two) on Saturday so I had a couple days to rest and today I'm back on my feet to work my 8-9 hour shift till Friday.

Hopefully I can shed a couple unwanted pounds, eat a bit cleaner, and start my health journey that I've been procrastinating on for awhile...


No comments:

Post a Comment