Saturday, October 1, 2016

As The Rain...

pitter patter.. goes the raindrops above my head.

I've always disliked the rain.

The rain reminds me of the tears I shed at night.. as winter comes, the nights grow colder.

But I guess it's all about perspective, right? I mean for the first time in my life, I didn't think so negatively about the rain. I actually felt a soothing presence as I heard the raindrops hit the rooftop.

Since my last post, a lot has changed. But then again, aren't all my posts dramatic as the gaps grow longer when I don't post?

Today, someone reminded me of the blog I started with a purpose years ago and realized... I should keep it going because it is a reminder of the life long journey I accepted to face.

Whatever happened to the guy I was seeing a few months ago? Let's just say it was another trial and error type of experience in life. I mean, I have dated all kinds of guys from one of the spectrum to another but the last one was the most difficult.

You know why?

Here's a little tip for those who are lost:
"Don't ever let your guard down no matter how sweetly they whisper into your ears".

I had the unfortunate experience of letting my guard down fully only to experience the worst type of heartache possible. There were so many promises made yet... all I ended up with was stepping on shards of glass. The mirror I was looking into was only a fantasy, one that cannot be obtained.

Don't you ever believe in such empty promises. This world is full of emptiness, lies, and pain but don't lose hope because through every storm, comes a rainbow.

I have found my rainbow at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment